P1: initial idea sketches

 

I had a few initial sketch ideas. My first idea was to take a pot I had at home. I was planning on 3d printing a plant to add to the pot, where I could paint each petal as a different flag to represent a "melting pot." However, I realized that I wasn't changing the function/meaning of the pot in this idea and decided to come up with something different. 

My second idea was to take a pan as a found object and 3D print a humanoid sunny side up to attach to the pan. Because this would also involve the found object's functioning to not change, I was unsure of the idea. However, after getting feedback from Abhishek about how the found object didn't have to be a pan, I decided to replace the pan with a fly swatter instead. I plan on 3D printing edges for the flyswatter to transform it to look like a pan. 

Comments

Popular Posts